Linking your services

Once your individual PRODA account has been verified, you can link to government services through PRODA.

Select the relevant tile from the My Linked Services page under Available Services.

Child care providers (managers)

When you get your individual PRODA account, you can register your organisation in PRODA. You can then link CCS as a service and access the provider entry point (PEP).

From the My linked services screen, select the PRODA Organisations tab on the top right. From here you can register or manage your organisation account.

Read more about:

This information was printed Wednesday 22 May 2019 from It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at when using this material.

Page last updated: 22 February 2019