Indigenous health education for health professionals
Learn about our health program payments and services to help improve Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians’ health outcomes.
These guides support health professionals who provide services to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians. The guides also include case studies.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health assessments and follow-up services
- Chronic Disease Management services - supporting Indigenous health
- Closing the Gap (CTG)- PBS Co-payment Measure - supporting Indigenous health
- Mental health services - supporting Indigenous health
- Telehealth – supporting Indigenous health
- Your guide to Medicare for Indigenous health services.
This program covers:
- Medicare Indigenous enrolments
- Indigenous health assessments
- Indigenous Health Incentive
- CTG PBS Co-payment Measure.
It also covers four case studies:
- completing an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health assessment
- GP led primary care planning for Indigenous patients
- the Indigenous Health Incentive
- the PBS Co-Payment Measure
- Quality assurance for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Medical Services (QAAMS).
To give feedback on our education resources, contact us.
Tell us what you think about the eLearning program
Your feedback will help us stay in touch with your needs and improve our services. Complete the evaluation within the eLearning program.
Read more information about our website disclaimer.
Page last updated: 29 May 2019