Indigenous health education resources about our health program payments and services to help improve Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians’ health outcomes.
- Indigenous health services
This program introduces Medicare services that support Indigenous health. These services can assist health professionals to better manage and improve the health outcomes of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians
Tell us what you think about the eLearning program
Your feedback will help us stay in touch with your needs and improve our services. Complete the evaluation within the eLearning program.
These guides support health professionals who provide services to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians. The guides also include case studies.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health assessments and follow-up services
- Chronic Disease Management - supporting Indigenous health
- Closing the Gap - PBS Co-payment Measure - supporting Indigenous health
- Mental health services - supporting Indigenous health
- Telehealth – supporting Indigenous health
- Your guide to Medicare for Indigenous health services
Read more information about our website disclaimer.